Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina relies on donations from parents, local United Ways, corporations, foundations and friends
to support programs that encourage girls to Discover (understand themselves and their values); Connect (care about, inspire and team with others locally and globally); and to Take Action (act to make the world a better place).
Parents are never asked to pay the true cost of Girl Scouting, in fact we subsidize each girl’s experience by approximately $250 annually.
Your G.I.F.T. donation supports the many services that GSESC provides for girls and adult volunteers in our area including:
• Programs to more than 10,000 girls in our 21-county service area
• Background checks for all volunteers
• Leader training for adult volunteers
• Website and publications including: summer camp brochure, Connection newsletter, program events catalog and leader training
• Science, technology, engineering, robotics and math programs
• Campership assistance
• Opportunity assistance so that all girls have the chance to participate
in Girl Scouting
As a valued and important member of our Girl Scout family, your financial support of the 2011-2012 G.I.F.T. campaign is needed to help us bring Girl Scouting to your daughter’s life and thousands of girls like her.
The Girl Scout experience is a gift that lasts a lifetime. Please say that you value Girl Scouting in your daughter’s life by making your gift today!
For more details on the GIFT program, please contact Pat Baxley at 843-669-5174.