Girl Scout Seniors (Grade 9-10)
To old to join? No way! Girls don't have to worry about what they've missed; just look forward to what they can experience as a Girl Scout Senior.
What They Can Do
What Seniors do!
- Girl Scout Seniors work on leadership and life skills
- Learn to help their community through Take Action Projects
- Get good advice and insight into career exploration
- Get ready to work on their Girl scout Gold Project
- Have many travel opportunities
Ways of Participation
As girl progress through Girl Scouting, many find that they don't have time for a traditional troop setting. Girls can choose a "Pathway" that offers the freedom to tailor their level of involvement to fit their schedule and lifestyle. She can choose one, all or some of the options -- camp, events, series, troop, travel and virtual.* (*still in development)
GIRLtopia: Imagine a perfect world for girls. Imagining is the first step to creating. Make your vision a reality. That's what leadership is all about.
Sow What?: So, what do you hope for from your food? Great taste? Pleasing smell? Good looks, too? As you dig into Sow What? and get down to the roots, you'll crave a whole lot more. You'll see how your food network can serve up what;s best for Earth - and best for you!
Mission: Sisterhood!: When it comes to sisterhood, what girls start can spiral outward and change the world. Through Mission: Sisterhood! girls see the stories of sisterhood all around them and grow as leaders by widening their networks and broadening their world.
The Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
Everyone knows that Girl Scouts have badges. But The Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting has more than just exciting, new badges for every age level. Each guide contains:
- A colorful, easy-to-use binder specially designed for girls at each level. The binder comes chock full of essential information and badge activities—plus girls get to customize their own experience by choosing and adding in additional badge sets.
- Legacy, Financial Literacy, and Cookie Business badge activities-or, for Girl Scout Daisies, petal and leaf activities.
- A detailed diagram showing where girls place the badges, pins, or awards with pride on their vests or sashes.
- Ideas to help girls tie their badges right into their Journeys.
- Vintage illustrations and quotes from Girl Scout history to help girls feel connected to the proud traditions of the past.
- An awards log showing girls every award and badge available at their level, as well as the entire badge program at every level, so girls can see how their skills will grow in Girl Scouting.
Girl Scout Gold Award
Click here for information on Girl Scout Gold Award.
Girl Scout destinations, your passport to travel across your state, your country, your globe. Get psyched for the time of your life.
How to Join
Joining Girl Scouts is simple! Contact the Service Center closet to you. Call the Florence Service center at (843) 669-5174, or the North Charleston Service Center at (843) 552-9910.
Email us at email@example.com.
Girl Scout Seniors wear the Girl Scout Membership Pin, showing they belong to the Girl Scouts of the USA, and the World Trefoil Pin, signifying membership in a worldwide Movement.
Girl Scouts at each grade level have one required element (Tunic, Sash or Vest) for display of official pins and awards, which will be required when girls participate in ceremonies or officially represent the Girl Scout Movement.
Girl Scout Seniors wear a khaki vest or sash combined with their own solid white shirts and khaki pants or skirts. Girl Scouts in high school can also wear a scarf that unites their look with the sisterhood of Girl Scouts around the world.