Position Title: Warehouse Cookie Cupboard Manager
Location: North Charleston
Department: Product Program
Reports To: Product Program Manager
To manage and oversee the process of Troops ordering and picking up Girl Scout Cookies from our warehouse supply.
Duration & Hours:
Monday, February 26th- Friday, March 16th, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
· Train and become comfortable with the eBudde platform
· Manages transactions, that are being placed and picked up, in the transactions tab of eBudde (inventory system)
· Insure that all delivery tickets match physical inventory and what is reflected in eBudde
· Make sure that all orders that were not picked up at the end the day are deleted. Unless the Volunteer has contacted you and scheduled a different pickup time.
· Works closely with Product Program Specialist to ensure accurate inventory
· Comfortable using technology
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and numerical accuracy
· Understand the importance of efficiency when large groups arrive to pick up Cookies at once
· Familiar with the process of what the Girl Scout Cookie Program entails
· Experience working with Volunteers
· Positive and flexible
· Must be or become a registered member of Girl Scouts of the USA. Membership runs from October 1 – September 30.
TO APPLY: email cover letter and resume to email@example.com