*WILL CONSIDER PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME! Location is in North
Charleston, SC, but internships are also available as REMOTE
positions working with Communications Director.
DATES are also flexible to work with school schedule.
We love working with interns to give you a rewarding, rich experience. We are honored to give you the opportunity to grasp solid life lessons while building your portfolio and resume. We want to help you gain experience in your industry and help you develop as a young professional preparing for your career.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Works directly with Communications Director and supports Fund Development department.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate
interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
TO APPLY: Email resume, cover letter or letter of interest via the APPLY link below.